- Exploration of the three-part human form from an esoteric perspective
- Clarification of emotional versus non-emotional according to ancient sciences
- Maturation and evolution of the senses
- Three Paths towards enlightenment according to individual psychology
- Addressing difficulties in life and points of crisis
- Purpose of Mantras and how to apply for transformation and protection
- Introduction to Integral Yoga for transformation and enlightenment
- Review and Discussion
- Microcosm to Macrocosm and the Art of Self-Perfection
- Exploration of Ida and Pingala
- Overview of Mayan, Egyptian and Hindu history and culture, ultimately shaping modern religion
- An esoteric introduction to Rahu and Ketu according to Jyotish
- The state of Venus
- Review and Discussion
Be inspired to a new way of perceiving dimensions of life while pursuing spiritual understanding. Discover your pathway towards integration of body and Higher Self. Remove confusion slowing down or blocking your transformational experience.
HOW LONG IS COURSE?
One day each week for four weeks. Classes last approximately two-three hours.
Thursdays afternoons or Saturdays mornings / Pacific Time
4 weeks / 1 day a week / 2-3 hours ~ each week
*see dates and times to the right of screen
Volume VIII: Esoteric, Modern and Ancient Teachings / Volumes I, II, III & IV
HOW TO ENROLL:
Your PayPal donation initiates your commitment and the process of enrollment. Once our office has received your gesture of intention, you are contacted by email with confirmation and further instructions. Please allow 24 hours for response.
Course Value: $475
* Classes are NOT recorded nor available for later review
* LIVE attendance only
“Kashi unfolded the knowledge with great detail and made it very simple to comprehend … “
“The classes are so healing for me and I love our Group……..”
“Our class yesterday was so lovely.
How rich and different it feels each time we come together.
It’s quite fascinating observing, sharing, and learning from you, Kashi,
and the other girls and their process.”
Thank you for the wonderful class today. 🙂
I learned so much from everyone and it felt good being able to express myself within our container.
You have beautiful and lovely energy and I’m looking forward learning from you.
Kashi, this was such a fantastic class. I am so excited for the next few weeks. Thank you so much!